Monday, April 25, 2005



Too tired to blog

Sorry for the lack of blogs. It is not that I have nothing to blog about because I do, but I am way to tired a nautious to do so. I cannot stay awake for the life of me. My poor neglected children have watched more nick Jr. Then I care to think about but their mother is 100% useless right now. It is noon right now and I am in my my pj's, have not touched my hair with a brush, nor my teeth for that matter. My kids are also sporting their night clothes, well accept for Corben who is running around in a diaper. I am counting the minutes until nap time so I can SLEEP! I am sending Camryn over to the neighbors so the poor girl can be stimulated by something besides a TV. 6 more weeks and this trimester will be over. I have slept so much that I an tired of laying down and I cannot wait to have energy again. So you have 6 more weeks of postless blogs from my end. I did not want to blog about my current lifeless state because I did not want to detour "certain people" from going ahead with that third baby. So I will be catching z's while all of you are out there enjoying life. Can't wait to join you back in the land of the living!

8 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

That's funny! I don't remember being that tired but I'm sure I will be this time! Good luck and I hope it goes by quickly for you!

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Leanne said...

ohh...I remember that exhaustion - I didn't have it with Noah - but it was almost worse than the nausea with Dora. yah....that's a good reminder...haul out the birth control!

here's hoping it doesn't last the whole trimester...

Lee

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

Wow I was in a bad mood but now after reading your blog I feel like a breathe of spring time air has blown through my soul! HA Keep blogging please - you talking about an ant walking can be made funny (for once thats not meant to be sarcastic)

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger Catherine West said...

Praying for God to renew your energy and take away your nausea!
Take good care of yourself and do what you have to to feel better.

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I'ave been there too, I remember the naseau, yuk. Enjoy the break!

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

LOVE the new look!!!

Now, see, that was a nice comment!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

I love the new stuff - how do you have time to put this awesome new look up but not write three words?

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

The three words are not:kiss my ass - either

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home