Thursday, July 07, 2005



Aloha!

Bloggers Jeff and Kelly Tremble are coming to visit us for a week. I can't wait to show them the Aloha in Hawaii. We have a full itinerary planned for them, so when they get home they are going to need a vacation from their vacation. We know Kelly and Jeff from when we lived in Wichita Falls, Texas. They were in our small group at church, and she was in my mom's bible study as well. I feel that I know Kelly and Jeff even better now since they started blogging. Kelly is the one who introduced me to the blogging world. Well they will be here in 7 hours so I better finish cleaning my house. You have to give the appearance that my house always looks this way. (ha ha)




1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I didn't know that you posted, and so I'm kicking myself for not checking in like a week!

Hope you all had fun.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home