Friday, December 17, 2004



PMS!

That acronym has my name written all over it. Once a month a become a pot about to boil over, a kettle about to blow it's lid, a lioness roaring in the deepest jungle, I am a bear about to attack, I am a bundle of elastics all knotted togeather, and that it when I am trying to hold a leash on my busting bundle of hormones! It is a time when my husband knows to stay at least a good 5 feet away from me, but would probably prefer an entire country to stand between us. My household has come to learn that the best thing to do is avoid me at all cost. This "mood" as you might call it lasts for 3 days minimum, but can extend for up to a week. My brother came to visit this summer and he stayed for two months. We did not fight the whole time he was here except for one time and I bet you can guess what week that was! He got online with my husband at which time Ben gave him some wonderful advice. RUN! RUN FAST AND DO NOT LOOK BACK! I am not capable of being sweet on these days. All I can say is the grocery store lady is darn lucky she did not run into me today! She may not have lived to talk about it. So I would write more but even blogging is irritating me today! AARRRGGGHHHH!
screaming makes me feel better:)

Just a little side note to my fellow bloggers: for the next two weeks my blogs will be few and far between. My dad is coming to visit and we have an itinerary that is jam packed! So don't leave me comments asking me where my blog is. Yes it is okay for me to harass you about your blog, but it is not a two way street. Can you detect the bad hormones seeping into my writing? Yuck! I really should just tie myself up in one of those pretty white jackets with the buckle in the back until I learn how to be nice again.

So to all my fellow bloggers, know that I do love you all and that my evil personality has taken over for the next few days. I hope you all have a great Christmas Holiday and I will blog when I can!

3 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

My husband is home for the next two weeks, so my blog days have come to a screeching halt myself. I will try to sneek in a few minutes hear and there to bog, and I will try to get by without your humour for a while.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Merry Christmas Alyssa and family,

From the Schacht Six

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

I hear ya about the PMS moods. I find I get them all too often and wonder where "all that" came from. Not that it's an excuse on our part, but sometimes it keeps us out of trouble. Our husbands probably want to ship us off somewhere for those few days. I'm enjoying reading about your life in Hawaii. Have a Happy New year.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home