Friday, November 11, 2005



I'm Back!!!

Well we are finally in and getting settled! I got the whole house painted and I never want to see another paint brush again!. All the colors worked out great, and I am very happy with them. Now that we are almost finished with everything I am too tired to talk about it. I will blog more after a few days of rest. I also have three photo shoots this weekend so I do not know if things are ever going to slow down. Considering we are adding a newborn to the equation is 2 weeks I can pretty much guarantee that things are not going to slow down around here at all. Although after unpacking my closet I am getting very anxious to get into my old normal size trendy clothes. At this point I am having to squeeze into even my maternity clothes and have been confined to sweat pants which is just too depressing. We are just waiting on a few last minute touches to make the house complete. We have to special order the wood blinds and we are still waiting for my love seat to get in which they have told us early December. When it is all finished I will post some pictures. In the mean time I think I will reveal one room at a time so that I do not get overwhelmed with downloading pictures. For now I am off to home depot. Now that we are homeowners our middle name is BROKE! It seems to be one expense after another. Oh you want grass, well give me a few G's, oh you want blinds that will be another G. Hard wood floors, well that will cost ya....cable hook up let me add that, and so on and so on, oh and don't forget your first mortgage payment is coming up and to top it all off Christmas is right around the corner. Yes and of course you will be buying even more diapers soon. So needless to say Ben better get his cute little butt back to work and make us some Benjamins. Well I will try and post more this week when my to do list is not quite so long! It does feel good to be back online though!

9 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everything went well with your move looking forward to seeing the pictures of all the newly painted and decorated rooms.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

You MUST post pictures!!!!!

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger L said...

Sounds like so much fun, yet overwhelming! Can't wait until I have a place to decorate some day. Looking forward to seeing pictures!

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

Glad to see that you are back online and that the house is getting all down. Can't wait to see some pictures and to hear how you are doing pregnancy wise. Only a month to go!!

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

Sounds great! You guys have a ton of money to decorate that house!! Have Ben start selling wine! Glad your back in the blog world.. I was just thinking "what are you doing?"

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to see pics! I completely understand about the costs involved in moving... we were broke the first year we moved! We replaced all the floors, kitchen appliances (still doing that actually), blinds, paint, etc. Home Depot was our second home for awhile!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

buying a home...the expense and the work just never end it seems.
Congratulations on your new home!
(came here via Darlene's blog)

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it usually doesn't stop. Keeping up a home is HARD work, and the yard, the YARD. But it is SO worth it. I love our little apartment and it really does feel like a home, but what I wouldn't give for my own driveway, my own yard, my superbly OWN space. Soon, very soon.

Glad you are all moved in, now we're unpacking together : ) ! Can't believe the baby is coming so soon - how time flies!

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

If you get a chance it would be great to see one more belly picture before you have the baby.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home