Sunday, November 20, 2005



On a lighter note.....

I went tot the DR's on Friday and I am still at a three and am thankfully past the scare zone for going into labor. So it just so happens that my Dr is on call for labor and delivery on Turkey Day and told me to come up there Thursday morning. If I can be dilate to at least a 4 by then she will go ahead and induce. If not then it will be the following Sat Dec 4th. So Londyn is coming soon! Now that Ben is leaving however I am going to push for this Thursday because the sooner she is bon the more time Ben will get with her before he leaves. Since that is only 4 days away I have allot of nesting to do so I better get started. If I do not post Thursday night you will know that I am at the hospital. My turkey has been basting for 9 months and is ready to come out of the oven, so I will be having a different twist on Thanks Giving this year, and will have even more to be thankful for.

7 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure Londyn wants to meet you guys as early as possible. I know nothing I can say will make you feel better about Ben having to leave in Jan so I wont even try I just want to say that you are all in our thoughts and prayers Good Luck on thurs.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

Man, I am TOTALLY going to be thinking about you all day thursday! I can't wait to find out if she has arrived and see pics of the darling little Londyn! (I'll also be thinking about you because Thursday we will be painting and I'll be hoping it turns out as good as your house!) xoxo

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger L said...

Alyssa, I'll be praying everything goes smoothly tomorrow. Can't wait to put a face to the name!! :)

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

Good luck!!

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I can't believe it's been that long already. It really only seems like a couple of months to me. I hope baby comes soon.

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending easy birth vibes! But I think you got that part covered :) . Thinking of you and praying for you sweetie!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

Well . . . . it's Thursday and I don't see a Thursday post. You must be in the hospital. Yay! Please post pictures (if you can get up that is). I hope all is well with you and the baby. (*cheering you on*)

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home