Sunday, August 03, 2008



New Blog

I may have bitten off more then I can chew but I have started a new blog. I still plan on using this blog for all my personal stuff but I have started a new photography blog to go along with my new website. This week I launch my new website for AlyssaPix.com. Now that almost all my kids are in school I am very excited to dedicate more time to my photography business and have lots of new plans for the upcoming year! If you have a few minutes please check it out and let me know what you think!

5 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Funny, I just checked it out tonight from your facebook status. Pretty, pretty! How lucky are you getting to shoot in all those gorgeous settings... and you capture them perfectly.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger a tall sassy gal said...

Omg you are doing a fab job!!! Keep up the good work.

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your pictures are awesome! you really take some gorgeous shots.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

Don't abandon this one though!! Miss your updates!!!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Brandi said...

Hi, I just floated here from Amber's blog, and I have to say, I LOVE your profile info!!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home