Monday, April 17, 2006



I guess I should write something to...

I posted some pictures of Easter but I suppose I should write a bit about our weekend as well. It was a fun weekend. On Saturday the kids had an Easter party at the pool. The home association put it on and it was pretty fun. They had an egg hunt and activities followed with a lunch. It was a great way to meet new neighbors to. Then Saturday night we had friends over to our house for an Easter egg decorating party. We ordered pizza, decorated eggs, made cookies and rice crispie treats, and then proceeded to eat them all. Sunday we did the Easter thing at home with the kids and then went to our new church (that we love!!!) I almost feel like I am going to a comedy club because our pastor is so funny. I am still laughing at parts of the sermon from Sunday. After church we went to my friend Vanessa and Kirks. Kirk attempted to fry a turkey for the first time, and he did an awesome job. Especially since we sent all the kids outside for him to watch at the same time while all the women chatted over a glass of wine. Somehow it ended up being Kirk and a bunch of women and children for Easter. Two of the husbands were deployed, and then one other one got sick, so that left Kirk with 4 wives and 8 children. I am sure he could of thought of better ways to spend his day, but he was a great sport. Like usual I wore out my welcome and after everyone left we stayed to watch Desperate Housewives and a new and potetial show called What About Brian. We all crashed hard and fast when we got home and today we are heading to the beach!!!(5 pounds fatter)

4 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Love the pictures - Londyn is getting so big!!

Glad you had a good Easter - at least somebodys man took care of you for the day! :)

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so nice to have friends who really care about you when you're so far away from family on holidays. Sounds like a wonderful day!

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

Great pictures. So what's the workout program that you stick to in order to lose all that weight. I need to lose 15 and would like to lose 20 pounds in total. I lack a bit of motivation but now that it is nice weather out here it will be a bit easier. send me an email or something with some advice. thanks.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* said...

sounds like you had a nice easter. How long until your husband gets home? It must be soon.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home