Thursday, December 15, 2005



30 year old virgin.

I hate to admit this but up until last night, I was a virgin. A Sephora virgin that is. Being a shopper it is almost embarrassing admitting there is a store I have not yet concurred. I had read about it in a few of Allison's blogs, and I was always intrigued but last night thanks to my good friend Vanessa my cherry was popped and oh what a climax! We started off slow taking in one isle at a time, trying to run my fingers over each item, but I soon got to excited and pre-ejaculated my credit card. Items were dropping into my basket faster then I could say CHARGE IT!!!! After getting a sample facial from the bare essentials, line the lady asked me if I would like her to write down the colors that were good for me for future reference. Write it down....heck no put it in my basket. I have lips that plump like Angelina Jolie, and am well on my way to a new shopping love affair. I can't wait until the next time I can sneak off with my new found lover. Now that my husband is leaving the country for a few months it will be easier then ever to get away and pleasure myself at the mall. Who ever said sex is better then shopping was so so wrong!
Oh and one more thing, I want to say a supper dupper thank you to Vanessa who is a strong believer that even though baby gifts are great mommy needs a little pampering too and she took me out for a pedicure. Thank you Vanessa for my hot toes!

8 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Blogger L said...

Ahh, I remember my "first time". Good thing there isn't a Sephora in my city; things would get out of control! I could spend hours and drop hundreds - easy -and become a Sephora-whore. From one shopaholic to another . . I understand. ;)

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So your saying I should check out Sephora when I go to Vegas {they must have one} in Jan. How much time there should I plan on...

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet friend. Introducing you to Sephora, she's got to be a friend for life! Now I need to sneak off for my own affair seeing as how I have one 10 minutes away and haven't taken advantage of it yet!!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I want those plump lips. I sort of have bee stung lips today, but it's really a big pimple. I've never had one on the lip before.

You are so hillarious, only you could think this one up.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

You should write trashy romance novels. I've never even heard of Sephora. There must be one somewhere here in the Metroplex. For a non-shopper like myself is it worth looking up??

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

It is a makeup store with every kind of makeup, perfume and skincare line you can imagine!!! I know there is one at the Galeria for sure but I am sure there is several in Dallas!

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger Ron said...

"Who ever said sex is better then shopping was so so wrong!"

*shaking his head*

Ben...

Ouch.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

Oh my goodness!! I am SOOO glad you popped that cherry! How sad that you missed all those years of yummy sephora goodness. You definitely have some catching up to do. Now we all know what to get your for your bday.....they have gift cards!! :-)

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home